Bioanalytical Sciences was acquired by LGC on 24 December 2012. Please see the following press release for further details: LGC acquires leading bioanalytical sciences business from Quotient Bioresearch
We have more than 25 years’ experience in providing specialist microbiology services to support the discovery and development of antimicrobials. With a flexible and innovative approach we are focused on providing you with the answers to help progress your goals.
Our GLP accredited site has dedicated laboratories for microbiology, molecular biology, immunochemistry and mass spectrometry. The European central lab of our partner, Clinical Reference Laboratory Inc. (CRL), is based on the same site, facilitating our close collaborative integrated service – QC Global
Together with our partnership with KWS BioTest this gives you access to a total laboratory solution which supports discovery though to post-marketing surveillance.
• Comprehensive microbiology testing
- MIC, bacterial and interaction determinations
- Atypical/intracellular techniques available
- Screening of novel compounds
- Identification by MALDI-ToF
• Extensive isolate collections
• Consultancy support
• Containment Level 3 Laboratory
• Viral detection assays
• Full cell culture capabilities
• Nucleic acid extraction
• Genotyping for antimicrobial resistance mechanisms
• Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) detection
• DNA sequencing and analysis
• mRNA expression analysis
• Custom designed Real-Time PCR assays
• Bacterial epidemiology
• Viral load analysis
We bring together our leading expertise in bioanalysis, radiosynthesis, DMPK, early clinical development and central lab services to provide integrated solutions to simplify outsourcing and add significant value to your project.
GLP - Good Laboratory Practice